Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Early Childhood Til Now.

Doing work in the Laboratory.  

When I was growing up I met this girl Elizabeth Lavenza who my parents loved and adored very much. She was quite charming and we grew up together doing everything together until the birth of a second son we moved to Belrive and possessed a house in Geneva. At the age of 17 I became a student at the university of Ingolstadt while I'm continuing my studies Elizabeth became very sick with scarlet fever so I left to go see her while I'm out there my mother became sick but Elizabeth was saved. I came home and worked hard on my studies with enthusiasm and, ignoring my social life and my family far away in Geneva I made rapid progress with my studies. After days and days of working in my laboratory and finally I did it. I created something no one has ever seen of heard of. I created a monster and I stand her astonished and bewildered. I left to my room to sleep after a long night of work and when I had awoke the monster I created standing in my room looking over me yet tried to grab me but I escaped and ran downstairs to the courtyard and stayed the rest of the night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment