Thursday, May 15, 2014

Undying rage.

After everything my creation has told me he wants me to create a Female monster for him. I have been having constant doubts about this and how it is a bad idea. I go on with it thought traveling to England for more information.  My father asked about the marriage of me and Elizabeth is causing me this trouble. I explained it to him and left to England with Henry for the beginning of my research and studies. During my studies I became impatient with and met a friend of mine acquaintance from Scottish town. I decided to leave with him to Scotland but I didn't want Henry to come. After I cleared things with Henry I set out for a remote and desolate island in the Orkney's to complete my project creating another monster. While working one night I begins to think about what might happen I finish this creation. What if they are able to reproduce and create children of some sort.. while all this happens I see my monster glaring at me through the windows. I decided to destroy the progress for the second one and The monster became enraged at me for breaking my promise. He cursed and vowed at me for revenge and that he will be there at my wedding night. I received a letter from Henry saying that we should continue are traveling so I pack my stuff and head off almost dying at shore.  I arrived to find Henry dead and strangled by the monster. I was put in jail and found innocent time goes by and our wedding day arrives and I can't stop thinking about what the monster said. The wedding happen and I sent Elizabeth to her room as I look for him. Moments later I hear screaming resulting in the death of Elizabeth. I became mad and have devoted my life to finding my monster I created who has killed my beloved friends and wife and will have my vengeance and if I have not completed my quest Robert Walton will continue my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment