Thursday, May 15, 2014

Strange Events

After the death of Justine my mind was unclear about many things including life itself. Justine died and I was alive. My remorse was incredibly high during this state of time but I got past it.  After I got over the death of Justine I went roaming the valley's everything seemed to be at a pause the wilderness caught a hold of me. It elevated me from all littleness of feeling and capable of receiving it. I rested the night there and as I was laying there everything came to a stop all the things around me seemed amazing. It was raining hard but I kept going til I reached the top around noon I sat around gazing the mountains and my surroundings and as I sat there for a very long time I began to see this figure coming towards me at super speed climbing and hoping the glaciers and when I saw who it was I realized it was that foul creature I created. We argued for a bit and things calmed down a bit and he explained to me he wanted to tell me his story. So he began to tell me everything he has been up to and doing and I sat and listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment