Thursday, May 15, 2014

Letters and sad days.

After my recovery of 7 Ill months and reading the letter I received from Elizabeth and read it quickly I wrote her back and met up with Henry to introduce him to my several professors of the university. As I did this I sort of felt ill but ignored it only thinking about the fatal night and the monster I had created and introduced me to my misfortunes. Henry had noticed the dislike in my laboratory so he created it back to a room which I gladly appreciated. Summer passed and my return to Geneva was fixed for the end of autumn which was then delayed by several brief accidents thanks to winter and snow which made the roads deemed impassable. My return to Geneva was set to early spring and May came as I awaited my expected letter constantly for my date of departure Henry insisted a pedestrian tour which I gladly had pleasure accepting. On my return I found the following letter from my father I had been waiting for. I had found out my youngest brother William was murdered so I quickly left for Geneva by the time I got there it was night time so I spent the night walking around the outskirts of Geneva and the forest, there I had spotted it. I spotted the monster I created lurking around and right away I knew then he was to blame for the murder of my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment